Time of event: 8:30 Location: Durban (venue to be confirmed)
The Institute of Waste Management of Southern Africa (IWMSA)’s KwaZulu-Natal Branch, in partnership with The Waste Wizard, look forward to hosting a two-day Health Care Risk Waste Training Course.
The course aims to facilitate knowledge transfer to commence and run a compliant Health Care Risk Waste (HCRW) business. The course is IWMSA recognised and is facilitated by Margaret Lombaard of The Waste Wizard.Margaret has over 25 years of experience in the HCRW field, both in corporate and small waste management companies.
Topics to be covered:
– Legal Aspects and legal requirements to open a HCRW business
– All aspects of HCRW management
– Waste Management Planning
– Containers and separation of waste streams
– Costing and Price Strategy
Registration Closing Date: 14 July 2023